Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010

new year new post new.. new thoughts la! =D okaayy.. yea

winter now at the moment. really cold. "never been seen before in 30 years such drastic cold weather" quoted from BBC.. almost everyday they are saying this. well i shut my windows and turn the heater on.. i still feel like there is an aircon beside me =S basically.. its VERY COLD!! hmm.. dun u think its abit like wat u saw in 2012??

well.. life still goes on anyway. my exams are coming soon. holidays are ending. haven got a job yet.. are you ppl freaking racist or wat???? sherlock holmes is nice.. oh and 2010 is full of amazing nice shows! but uk movie is expensive =S PS3.. sigh. i need more $$! pls give me a job will ya!!!

cant really do much activities during the winter. too cold to do. especially this year. oh yea i spent my holidays and a few weeks b4 it travelling around uk. newcastle, manchester, durham, york, london. im planning to go scotland at feb/march to visit my beloved sister. and maybe wales in the further years later. hence my uk travelling is much done =) i wanna go italy!!

everyone seems to be very busy with their uni and life. i seriously need to ask them out when im back. a trip. might be nice.. redang or sipadan or maybe perhaps phuket? =D

thats all for now, cya!

No comments: