Monday, March 30, 2009

so sorry guys!

really am sorry yea cuz im reli busy studying for my exams.. although its trials but i dun wan my mum to naaaaggggg about my bad results.. she always compares mine wif my sisters so.. better dun make her so angry la rite? woman angry fast old ma.. =) anyway i promise im gonna blog like mad after thrusday.. i have sooo many things i wanna tell all my blog readers! so.. i shall put some titles to remind myself dat i have to write about..

-my car accident
-days without my car
-mckl treasure hunt + bday surprises
-and etc... lol cant think of any now

well at least i got 2 weeks of hols! after exams so.. ts's gonna be spamming all ur chatboxes u blogging freaks!! =P lol those ar.. keep on asking me to update update update.. u see laa.. u will get my 'update laaa' spams in ur chatbox everyday IF u fail to update frequently!! XD

dinner timee cya!! --3 more days.. and im getting a haircut soon! hair damn annoying edi! dunno how robin handles it.. .. byeee! =)

No comments: