Wednesday, December 17, 2008

singaaporee!! - land of full of surprises (part1)

haha wheeee!! im back from singapore liao! but then im not gonna write about it in this entry la.. so tired u know.. 1st day.. haha those hu went knew wat happened on that night.. 'crowd lil india symphony' and poker on 2nd night till 4.. my eyes now like gonna pop out edi..

singapore was fun laa but it could be so much better if the HELP ppl can join us.. but still hehe i shopped there!! wahaha 1st time shopping overseas without parental guidance.. well i kinda think dat it was a bad start.. well its my 1st time so.. nvm la! despite of being emo over the overpaid price of my clothes.. wanna thank all my frens there for keep on reminding me dat it was a good shirt and paid for a good price.. well not all of them were dat kind hearted.. well used to it also la so.. dun care lo =P

kla i go bathe le.. will talk more about it in details on next entry ba

Cya~

No comments: