Thursday, November 27, 2008

of surprises and class random events and gym visits and.. AARON GETTING MARRIED??!!

yea yea aaron is getting married!! see!! look!!

haha its just a coincedence dat it was held on the same day when we helped aaron's father's event at hotel sri petaling!

so much for the lame opening of my entry.. anyway yea last saturday me faichun and ming hui went to help out aaron.. actually we just wanted the pay la.. seriously.. im like the equilibrium dat we learn in chemistry.. money will favour right hand side equilibrium.. which is.. emo = happy(the = sign is suppose to be the equilibrium sign..) i fat chin hon.. as said by yy.. and im not alone btw! haha my smaller den me by 1 yr same bday also feels dat too!! XD

so.. after helping out we had lunch there and den.. the nightmare has started.. aaron introduced me to.. DOTA... okay.. i admit dota is kinda fun and interesting in ways.. and i find it abit weird to start dota at my age now.. seems kinda outdated edi.. well dats ts for ur info.. =S lucky im not dat addicted yet.. ... lucky im in love wif my best fren~ lallallalalaaaa have been~~ (song from lucky-jason mraz)

something is really wrong wif me.. im being very weird sometimes.. =(.. guess im getting younger each days..

faichun in black and minghui beside.. dun even ask wat are we eating.. =S

dats aaron for u.. he loves to make dat face.. i dont know y?? he looks pleasured..... -.-

so college days are back and its.. very hard to wake up so early again.. after all those days of exams/breaks.. well we are very free as there are almost 2 hrs breaks everyday.. so free until we feel like ponteng-ing.. pe5 is very very famous for dat =P

anyway after i read deli's blog about the.. very complicated triangle 'love'.. i decided i continue abit at here! hehe dun mind hor delicia! =)

yh is cheating on shing and shaun! he is wif DEX!! o.o

songjian wanna tell shaun(white shirt) about it but DEX PUSHED HIM! omgg.. complicated indeed =S

den on tuesday leh.. i was suppose to go gym after college and.. how can i miss all the little clues and stuff.. sigh.. SURPRISE!! kx made a surprise bday for me as she cant make it on my bday.. so again bdays.. especially the ones wif yy.. yup it all ended like always.. but this time.. no cream.. but jam! stickyyy.. and i goin gym later.. zzz well think of karma.. its time to face it =( haha all and all.. it was wonderful.. thank you kx and hidden helpers!

i emo.. no one wants to take pic of me.. =( i camwhore for my bday =(

bear and girl in white whom is so scared of getting kena by the jam.. yee eng!

cy i see this pic.. despite ur bright pink shirt hor.. i dunno y i noticed the malay girl up there lo.. HAHA!! kla kla joking k?

hey there organizer of the event! - kaixin

.. cant find a photo of same bday gal.. actually its taken to get bear's natural look de.. well there u have it.. yy and bear!

gym was.. one word.. PAIN! ugghh i can still feel my abs in pain.. and dat was tuesday.. today my biceps are 'torned'.. but its worth it =P had so much fun there wif kt sj and wj!! haha ada scandal summore =D

dats pretty much about updates.. i think.. well off to watch TWILIGHT tml! hope it would be a nice day tml =) dun dissapoint me twilight!! alrite back to heroes! =P

kla.. joking bout dat me emo part up there =P yee eng took this without me noticing.. guess natural look suites me afterall? =)

Cya~

No comments: